ENERGOREMONT also has many years of experience in the design, manufacture and assembly of both pressurised and non-pressurised tanks made of carbon and acid-resistant steel. We also offer the possibility of tank insulation.
For the prefabrication of tanks we use our own modern machinery park and modern production halls. Using the state-of-the-art technologies in the production process guarantees high quality of our products. The scope of work may include designing the tank from the scratch to meet the individual Customer’s needs, as well as its performance according to the provided technical documentation. We prefabricate and assemble the following tank types (among others):
- process tanks for various applications made of carbon and acid-resistant steel,
- storage towers,
- tanks plated from the inside,
- pressure vessels, including DUPLEX steel reactors,
- tanks with water jacket or other heating system
The tanks manufactured in our company are based on the relevant regulations and standards, including:
- European standards EN 13445,
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU,
- regulations of the Polish Office of Technical Inspection (UDT) or another notified body indicated by the Investor.