For many years, our company has also been supplying specialist steel structures for shipbuilding industry, e.g. port crane booms, where the scope of our work includes:
- prefabrication, welding and test assemblies of structures with the weightof up to 60 tons,
- machining of bearing seats and boom planes and structures,
- blasting and cleaning of structures up to SA 2.5 according to ISO8501-1,
- painting with sets of polyurethane-epoxy paints while complying with the strictest requirements of the shipbuilding industry.
These works are carried out in accordance with the requirements of certification societies, such as DNV, LLOYD, ABS and UDT. Due to the fact that we use our own machinery, we are able to produce steel structures of varying degrees of difficulty together with comprehensive corrosion protection. We execute, among others:
- containers for the shipbuilding industry,
- painted or galvanised steel structures